There will be a number of bursaries available for IIC 2022 course to facilitate attendance at the meeting. Bursaries range from a £100 discount to a full scholarship of registration fee, travel and accommodation, and the range in between (however please note that accommodation and travel bursaries are generally only awarded to delegates from resource-limited countries.)
- those in training posts
and / or
- students on the Oxford University Diploma in PID
Funding of bursaries
The majority of the bursaries are funded by ESPID and are for ESPID members, there are also some funded by BPAIIG for BPAIIG members, and some funded by the IIC course itself.
We especially welcome applications from trainees from 'resource limited countries' (as per ESPID's definition, you can find a list of those countries here).
Bursary application: important note
**Please DO NOT register and pay if you are applying for a bursary until you are notified of the outcome of your application. You are guaranteed the earlybird registration fee whatever the outcome of your bursary application.**
Full details of how to register and pay will be provided once the bursary allocation has been made, you will be notified in March 2022.
How to apply for a bursary:
**Please read carefully and follow ALL the steps. If you fail to complete the process within the required timeframe, your applicatin will not be accepted**
1. Complete the bursary registration form HERE
(choose 'Add to basket' and then follow the prompts and answer the questions – if you don't have an account with the University Online Store you will need to create one.)
2. Be sure to complete the process right to the end: you'll receive an automated email upon successful completion.
3. Then, email a PDF of an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with your surname + 'bursary application' as the subject.
5. The registration must be completed and CV received by us by 31st January 2022, 23.59 GMT at the latest. There are no exceptions to this deadline.
6. You will be notified of the outcome of your application in March 2022.