Application for bursaries for iic2019 opens on 1 November 2018
Trainees are invited to apply for a bursary to assist in attending the meeting.
There are a number of sponsored places for trainees only, including some provided by ESPID for ESPID members. We especially welcome applications from trainees from resource-poor countries (list of qualifying countries available on ESPID website).
The deadline for applying for a bursary is 31 January 2019. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
BURSARIES ARE FOR TRAINEES ONLY
Please do not apply unless you are currently in a training post
Bursary applicants will also qualify for the early-bird discount on the balance of fees. Please DO NOT register and pay at this stage if you are applying for a bursary. (If you are not awarded a bursary but have made your bursary application before 1 February you will still be eligible for the early-bird discount). Full details of how to register and pay will be provided once the bursary allocation has been made, you will be notified in March 2019.
In order to be considered for a bursary, please send an email to the course administrator, Sue Brockes-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2019. You should state:
- your name
- your age
- the country you currently work in
- your current post and place of work (specify what you are currently training in)
- your contact details including your postal address
- state if you are an Oxford PID Postgraduate Diploma Student
- indicate if you are a fully paid up member of ESPID, BPAIIG or PIDS
- provide a current CV
- provide the name, postal address, job title, email address and telephone number of someone who will support your application to attend the course
You must provide all the above information in order to be put forward for consideration.
You should expect to receive an email confirming receipt of your application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of sending your application, please contact us.
You will be notified with the outcome of your application in March 2019.
For Visa information, please go to the Visa page