**IIC 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED**
All eligible candidates who applied for bursaries for 2020, and who are still eligible, will be able to follow a streamlined application process for 2021.
There are a number of bursaries available for the IIC course to facilitate attendance at the meeting. These bursaries are open only to trainees in PID and students on the Oxford University Diploma in PID. The majority of the bursaries are funded by ESPID and are for ESPID members, there are also some funded by BPAIIG for BPAIIG members, and some funded by the IIC course itself. We especially welcome applications from trainees from 'resource limited countries' (as per ESPID's defimition, you can find a list here).
Applications for bursaries for IIC 2020 are now open. The deadline is 31 January 2020. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified about the outcome of their application in March 2020.
Please do not apply unless you are currently in a training post or a student on the Oxford University Diploma in PID.
All bursary applicants who submit their application by 31 January, whether they receive a bursary or not, will qualify for the early-bird discount on the balance of fees. Please DO NOT register and pay if you are applying for a bursary until you are notified of the outcome of your application. You are guaranteed the earlybird registration fee whatever the outcome of your bursary application.
Full details of how to register and pay will be provided once the bursary allocation has been made, you will be notified in March 2019.
In order to be considered for a bursary, please send an email to the course administrator, Liz Derow at email@example.com by 31 January 2020 with 'IIC Bursary Application' as the subject. You should include all the following information:
1. your name
2. your age
3. the country where you currently work
4. your current post and place of work (specify what you are currently training in)
5. your contact details including your postal address
6. state if you are an Oxford University PID Postgraduate Diploma Student
7. indicate if you are a fully paid up member of ESPID, BPAIIG or PIDS along with your membership number (this will be checked)
8. indicate if you have received a bursary to attend IIC in the past - if so, please give details
9. provide an up-to-date CV
10. provide the name, postal address, job title, email address and telephone number of someone who will support your application, and please state what relation they are to you, eg supervisor, etc
You must provide all the above information in order to be put forward for consideration.
An email confirming receipt of your application will be sent. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of sending your application, please contact us.
You will be notified with the outcome of your application in March 2020.
For Visa information, please go to the Visa page