Application for bursaries is now open for 2017
The deadline for applying for a bursary is 1 February 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
BURSARIES ARE FOR TRAINEES ONLY
Please do not apply unless you are currently in a training post
There are a number of sponsored places for trainees only, including some provided by ESPID for ESPID members. We especially welcome applications from trainees from resource-poor countries (list of qualifying countries available on ESPID website).
Closing date for bursary application is 1 February 2017. Bursary applications received before 31 January 2017 will also qualify for the early bird discount on the balance of fees.
Please DO NOT register and pay at this stage if you are applying for a bursary. (If you are not awarded a bursary but have made your bursary application before 31 January you will still be eligible for the earlybird discount). Full details of how to register and pay will be provided once the bursary allocation has been made.
In order to be considered for a trainees' bursary, please send an email to the course administrator, Sue Brockes-Smith at email@example.com
by 1 Feb 2017. You should state:
- your name
- your age
- the country you currently work in
- your current post and place of work (specify what you are currently training in)
- your contact details including a postal address
- state if you are an Oxford PID Postgraduate Diploma Student
- indicate if you are a member of ESPID, BPAIIG or PIDS
- provide a current CV
- provide the name, address and telephone number of someone who will support your application
You must provide all the above information in order to be put forward for consideration. You will be notified with the outcome of your application in March 2017.
For Visa information, please go to the Visa page