Delegates are able to submit posters to be available for viewing and comment in the course app.
Abstracts should be submitted to the course organiser at email@example.com by 1 March 2024 at the latest. You will be advised of the outcome within a month of submission.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words in total and must be structured into separate sections.
- The following format for the individual abstract should be used:
- Title not exceeding 16 words
- Authors and affiliations including contact details for the presenting author
- Background & Research question including context and purpose of the study
- Methods* including rational why a particular method was chosen to answer the research question
- Results* can be ranging from work in progress, to preliminary data, to more conclusive results
- Conclusion including problems encountered and expectations for future results and work
- Indicate the category and choose from the following options: clinical audit/case report or case series/literature review/clinical trial/basic science/systematic review
- *if a case or case series is presented, the methods and results can be changed to Case description(s)
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.